酒店禮賓部行李生必備的英語
假如您有任何問題,請撥客房服務中心電話“5”。
8) And if you require anything, you can call Housekeeping or the Assistant Manager. 如有問題請打電話給客房或大堂副理。
9) For all inquiries just lift your telephone receiver and ask for Housekeeping service center/ Reception. 有問題的話請打電話給客房服務中心/接待處。
10) Is there anything else I can do for you, sir?
先生,還有什么需要服務的嗎?
E. Take the luggage for check-out guests 為離店客人拿行李
1) I’ve come for your luggage. 我來取替您取行李的。
2) How many pieces of luggage do you have, sir? 先生,您有幾件行李?
3) May I have your room number? 能告訴我您房間號碼嗎?
4) I’ll come up to collect your bags./ I’ll have somebody to collect it right away.
我馬上派人來替您取行李。
5) Could you wait a moment in your room, please? We’ll come at once.
您能在房間里稍等會嗎?我們馬上來。
F. By shuttle-bus 坐穿梭巴士
1) We have four-shift shuttle bus to Luohu checkpoint everyday, Hotel guests can take it free of charge.
我們每天有四班去羅湖口岸的穿梭巴士,酒店住客可免費搭乘。
2) The departure time will be 9:30 am, 11:30 am…
出發時間是上午9:30、11:30…
3) Would you like to go to Luohu Checkpoint by shuttle-bus? And how many persons in your group?
您想坐穿梭巴士去羅湖口岸嗎,您們有多少人?
4) The shuttle-bus for the in-house guest is free of charge, and 20 yuan per person for the others. 住店客人免費,其它客人得20元/位。
G. Deposit the luggage 寄存行李
1) What time will you pick up your luggage?
您什么時候來取行李呢?
2) One suitcases and two bags, right? 一個皮箱,兩個包,對嗎?
3) Is there any valuable thing need to declare?
有什么貴重物品您需要說明的嗎?
4) Please sign your name on the luggage tag. 請在行李牌上簽上名。
- 上一篇:流程管理如何在企業落地? 2014/6/20
- 下一篇:世界上沒有差供應商——搞定令人頭痛的供應績效評價 2014/6/20