酒店禮賓部行李生必備的英語
Hotelier:行李員必備的酒店英語,轉給行李員吧!
A. Greeting the guest at the door 迎接客人
1) Welcome to the XX Hotel. 歡迎光臨XX酒店。
2) May I help you with your bags/luggage, sir? 我來幫您提包吧,先生?
3) How many pieces of luggage do you have? 您有多少件行李?
4) I’ll show you to the Front Desk/ Lobby. 我來帶您去前臺/大堂。
5) This way, please.這邊請。
6) There are too many people here, could you wait in line for registration, please?
人挺多的,您請排隊等候登記,行嗎?
7) Please enjoy your stay/Have a nice stay with us.祝您愉快。
8) Hotel lobby is on the 4th floor, If you want to check in, Please go to the reception by the direct elevator from 1st to 4th.
酒店大堂在四樓,如果您想要登記入住,請乘1-4 樓的直達電梯。
B. Showing guest to the room 帶客進房
1) I’ll show you to room 1801. 我帶您去1801房。
2) Let me take your luggage, are these all yours?
我來替您提行李,這都是您的嗎?
3) Just a moment, please. I will bring a luggage cart.
請稍等,我去推輛行李車來。
4) Are these your luggage? 這些是您的行李,對嗎?
5) Is there anything valuable or breakable in your bag/briefcase/suitcase?
您的包/手提箱/皮箱里有什么貴重或易碎物品嗎?
6) Could you take care this bag by yourself, sir? I’m afraid the contents might break. 您能提著這個包嗎,先生?我怕里面的東西會摔破。
C. Taking the elevator 搭乘電梯
1) Here we go to the elevator. 電梯在這邊。
2) After you, sir. 您先請。
3) This way, please. 這邊請。
4) Watch your step, sir. 請慢走,先生。
5) Which floor, sir? 去哪一層,先生?
6) Just a moment, please. The elevator will be here soon.
請稍等,電梯馬上就下來了。
D. Inside the room 在房內
1) This is your room, after you, sir. 這是您的房間,您先請,先生。
2) Where do I put your bags?/ May I put your luggage here?
您的包放哪?/我可以把您的包放這嗎?
3) Here is your room key. Is this the correct number of your bags?
給您房間鑰匙,您的行李件數對嗎?
4) Shall I open the curtains for you, sir? 我替您打開窗簾,好嗎?
5) All stationery is in this desk drawer, sir. 所有文具都在書桌抽屜里。
6) Here is a brochure explaining hotel services.
這里有個小冊子介紹飯店各項服務。
- 上一篇:流程管理如何在企業落地? 2014/6/20
- 下一篇:世界上沒有差供應商——搞定令人頭痛的供應績效評價 2014/6/20